Agra, Uttar Pradesh: There is a piece of good news for tourists who want to visit the Taj Mahal, which is a sign of love, will be opened from September 21 after a long gap. Preparations for this are going on loudly. Earlier, the Taj Mahal was completely closed on 17 March due to the pandemic Coronavirus. Since then, tourists have been barred from entering the Taj Mahal, but now from September 21, tourists can visit the Taj Mahal. For this, the guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs will be followed. Also, tourists have to follow the new guidelines. Let us know what are the new rules for visiting Taj Mahal.
Only 5 thousand tourists will be allowed to enter the Taj Mahal campus in a day. Before lunch, 2500 tourists will be allowed to visit the Taj Mahal campus. While 2500 tourists will be able to visit the Taj Mahal after lunch in the second half. However, only 2500 people will be allowed to visit Agra Fort in a day. 1300 tourists in the morning and 1200 tourists in the evening can see this fort.
- All licensed photographers allowed within the Taj Mahal complex will not be given entry after the Taj Mahal opens. A separate time table will be made for them. They will be allowed entry on the same basis.
- You can purchase tickets online through tourist SI phone app. Tickets will be given on mobile. While the tickets for the second session will be sold in the second session.
- Taj Mahal will be closed on Friday and Sunday. While the Agra Fort will remain closed on Sunday. On this day, tourists will not be able to see the Taj Mahal.
- There will be a system of thermal screening at the entrance to the Taj Mahal premises. Tourists will be sanitized at this place. While in the Taj Mahal complex, the touristers will have to take care of social distancing.
- Tajmahal campus will be sanitized from time to time, as per the order of the Ministry of Home Affairs. During this time the entry of common people will be banned. It is likely that the Taj Mahal and its premises will be sanitized on holiday.
- It is mandatory for tourists to wear masks. If someone comes without a mask, he will not be allowed to enter the Taj Mahal premises.
(Travel Xamp is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram by clicking here to get all the travel hacks, destinations, blogs and travel news for free!)