Table of Contents
It is of course ridiculous for a lot of people to go to a fancy restaurant and order ONLY Vegetarian food, but who does not love food? It is a yay from everyone when it comes to food in general. Although everyone has different tastes in food like some may like it spicy, some may like it tangy, some can be a sweet addict and some can only like Ghar-ka-Khanna, but we all come together when it comes to “Indian food”. In this article, I am going to provide you with a list of the best vegetarian restaurants in Hyderabad for you guys.
There is always that special thing about Indian food. The spices, the sweetness, the tanginess, I’m literally going ‘Yumm’ now, and let me take you through some of the top vegetarian restaurants in Hyderabad – Telangana’s largest and Populus city.
This amazing multi-cuisine restaurant is located at Jubilee Hills, one of the most expensive commercial and residential areas. This restaurant offers Continental, North India, Chinese, and Deserts. This is a VEG ONLY restaurant. The ambience is pretty cool and it has a themed décor.
- Some of its popular dishes are – Tender Coconut Panacotta, Crackling Spinach, Quesadilla, Sizzlers, Lasagna, Tiramisu.
- Average cost – INR 1600 for two. (Exclusive of taxes)
- Other services at the restaurant – Home delivery, Valet parking, Indoor seating, No alcohol available. Do check this restaurant with your family and have an amazing time!
This place is just heaven if you are thinking to hop in during lunch. Of course, the dinner menu includes every kind of delicacy that you would enjoy. This is located at Somajiguda Circle, Hyderabad. What is Hyderabad without biryani? So, hey there is an amazing Potli Biryani that one must try which just feels like heaven, especially when followed with a dessert.
The cuisines offered by them are North Indian and Chinese predominantly. Also, the Ambience is pretty good and of course, good food guaranteed.
- Average cost – INR 1700 for two. (Exclusive of taxes)
- Other services at the restaurant – Home delivery, Valet parking, Smoking area, Table booking, Indoor seating.
3. Ohris De Thali
If you’re a fan of Rajasthani food, then this should be your best choice. This is one of the amazing restaurants in Hyderabad which provides royal Rajasthani veg thalis and it is possibly the largest veg buffet in town.
- The cuisines offered at the restaurant are – North Indian, Rajasthani and Gujarati.
- The average cost is mid-range and everyone can have a happy meal!
4. Mana illu Vasantha Bhavan
For all those who are hunting on typical south Indian cuisine, this is your shot. This is the perfect place to have some delicious and mouth-watering south Indian dishes. This is located at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
They also offer North Indian and Chinese cuisines. This is a very economical restaurant where the average cost is around INR 500 for two which is a good deal. To all the south Indians, here we go for a delicious meal!
Ready for some Mexican-north Indian-Chinese-south Indian food? Yes, you heard me right! This place at Hitch City, Hyderabad provides all the above cuisines and it is the best for continental food. Some of the standing out dishes are – Mexican Tortilla Soup, Pan Shots, Methi Chaman, Veg Buffet, Pani Puri, Chaat.
This restaurant typically stands out for their décor especially. On the whole, it’s an amazing choice for a happy meal.
- Average cost – INR 1000 for two. (Exclusive of taxes)
- Other services by the restaurant – Home delivery, Indoor seating, Valet parking, Live sports seeing, WIFI, Table booking, Buffet, and No alcohol.
6. Quattro Ristorante
Want to enjoy some Authentic Italian and Mexican in unimaginable combos? This is the right place to try. If you’re a person who is experimenting with food and want to try unusual combos of food, then you can check out this one of the amazing restaurants in Hyderabad. This is located at the Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- One of their best dishes is Penne pink and the Taquito.
- Average cost – INR 2000 for two. (Exclusive of taxes) and INR 149 for a pint of beer.
Yet another restaurant at Jubilee Hills, The Chutneys is a great choice, and people who especially are a fan of Indian food will love this! This place offers you only South and North Indian cuisines.
- Average cost- INR 700 for two (Exclusive of taxes)
- Other services provided by them – Home delivery, Valet parking, Family-friendly and they also serve JAIN food.
8. A’la Liberty
This amazing-super comfortable restaurant is located at Banjara Hills and it is an awesome “veg option” for people present in the city. They offer you North Indian, Continental, and Asian food. The ambiance is so good that if you want to hang out in groups, this is your place!
- Average cost- INR 1300 for two (Exclusive of taxes)
- Other services by the restaurant- home delivery, Live sports screening, indoor seating, valet parking and they also provide WIFI.
9. Little Italy
This one is a familiar one, they have branches all over India. This is located at Hitech city, Hyderabad. As we all know, the restaurant is known for its continental and Italian food. According to the reviews, it is considered to be a “Light-filled, modern rustic restaurant with a place offering cocktails and wine”.
- Average cost- INR 2000 for two (Exclusive of taxes) and INR 180 for wine.
- Other services provided by them – Home Delivery, Romantic Dining, Outdoor seating, WIFI.
10. A Bleu Basil – A Veg Affair
Another contemporary restaurant at Banjara hills has always attracted vegetarians on a large scale. This is a composed, cute restaurant with good lighting, offers North Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines.
- Average cost- INR 800 for two (Exclusive of taxes)
- Other services by them – Home delivery, indoor seating.
All the above-mentioned restaurants are exclusively VEG-only restaurants and they all can be a good treat for all vegetarians. Do please check out them on the internet with respect to table bookings and other hotel-related stuff. Have a good meal!